[jaws-uk] Re: OE6 Problems with V7

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:55:16 +0100

Hi Debbie.

Yes, you were spot on with the solution for my "Unread" message
announcement. I also discovered what was causing my other problem with
addresses not being announced after the first letter being pressed.

I remembered that whilst in the Text Processing area of Configuration
Manager, I had checked the "Enhanced Editing Support" feature. I was warned
here that it may effect JFW's responsiveness in some applications - Guess
they got that one right! smile. Since I've unchecked the feature, alls well
once again.

Darran