[jaws-uk] Re: (No Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 13:27:13 +0100

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi

I think you are hearing the graphical ticks against certain features that various hosting packages have.

So, in short, it's just a graphic that hasn't been labelled correctly.

The...

www.hartinternet.co.uk

They are a damn good host and their support is outstanding.

The control panel interface is also very user-friendly once you know where to go.

I've got about 10 domains hosted with them plus several hosting accounts.

Cheers
Darren
----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>