[jaws-uk] Nigel Tool bar In Touch

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 23:18:02 +0100

 Thank you Nigel, not sure what you  mean boost up the Rankings.What are the
Rankings? I do not know them I gave up trying to get at In Touch  I found it
went on about downloads and I merely wanted to listen again. I think there was
a bit about OR.P. I do not have R.P but have many friends who do.  I found out
a bit more about the latter today  but it was not the item on In touch and I
still have no idea what that was  neither did the RP  Representative.  My point
still stands Nigel, you can give feedback to In Touch in fact by BBC Freephone
to the Programme and  tell them that accessibility is not the same as Privacy?
Isn't that your point?  What about the one I mentioned  for get the name now TX
Quick I think that  claims not to keep any track of you and uses  twelve of the
Best Search Engines. I  know  not more more than Eric my cousin found out for
me and which   hoping George did not mind I posted on here. Re Real Player  I
sort of lost that along the way with the  Hardrive so now you advice me to get
what you mention from White Stick  I will try. I have on here something called
a Email stripper someone got from White Stick but for the life of how  do I use
it I do not know do I move the stripper to the thing that needs stripping or
what. . by the way Nigel that article on de-smart chipping cartridges in
Computer Active sounded  Ok didn't it.  I have an Inkjet Laser not touched it
as yet for Ink had it since January of last year. Epson  which prints colour is
" in the loft"  likewise former Scanner and CRT Monitor  all in case they come
in handy. . A slight snag Nigel though sounded like the bit where you use the
Medicine dropper to fill the cartridges. It must be legal it was in the
Magazine Computer Active Issue before last. I am using Outlook Express by the
way and apart from the Sent items box only the day and month is shown in Box
and Jaws list folder I have tried every suggestion to  get in the time without
any success. Yes the  View and I cannot find a spot to put in those Pixiles
that the list say can be done with key strokes. Dorothy.  This is the Column
Width.  the time must be there really but I cannot make it visible..The laptop
does so I can check on that.  . Dorothy     Ps Nigel I am trying to think of a
sign off like you do. I can only think of
Aim to be a Daniel Aim to Stand alone. Aim to have a Vision Aim to make it
known!  So Nigel  Be a Daniel and escape from the Lions Den.