[jaws-uk] Nigel Real Alternative

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 23:49:03 +0100

 Nigel I  went to White stick.     I  entered on the Link and eventually found
a list of downloads I heard Real Alternative and accepted it after it asked
but,  where will ithave gone? I have looked everywhere in All programmes and no
sign of it.  I am not used to downloading things and do notknow where they go
on arrival. Incidentally someone put the stripper on here  and  that is in All
programmes.  On desktop is something called Belark Advisor. Do you know what
that is? If you can tell me what should happen I wouldbe grateful. Dorothy.