[jaws-uk] Mapyi Compliant Andrew

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 08:59:59 +0100

Thanks for that. Kurzweil I know use Eudora.  They were kind enough to check
and see if the Bat was such,it was.  I recall it was they who said PMMail
was  popular in the States. Re O.E. I  am not sure about to the know and
love part! Incidentally, I am using the laptop for this  as re the desktop
Tony will take to do the necessary some time today. The desk kept nagging
at  me for days remember I have used it with Jaws in Demo mode and
Administrator for some weeks last week in March. I heard it going on about
Upgrade yet again  last night and  also Norton mentioned.  I tried to find
Norton but could not looked in System tray etcand in all progrrammes. I
eventually let the Upgrades come in, it turned out tobe Service Pack 2, it
went on for  ever. Norton fell silent after40 minutes. I could tell by the
Tower things were going on, but the racket itmakes vibrating I could do
without, I must think of  how to reduce that. How long  should Service Pack
last. I hope I have not   Rebuild as you term it on a certain  order. Also I

do recall Viglen the  makers of the  computer telling  the year before
last. that some people didn't like Service 2 and it upset their computers.
Well I turned it on this morning and eventual  it loaded up I heard the
right words re Lunar  and did not check heard Jaws in Demo ask the usual
then Norton it said was  not active  and Please click this Balloon. I
cannot click on balloons so I have turned it off rather than take a risk.
 weeks have Ibeen putting myself or computer  at risk without Service Pack
2? during this Email I have to do the  restore thing 2 times, Space Alt down
arrow to Maximise just in order tobe able to continue. As yet non one has
explained  why Maggie Moore said it was her way around the same
problem.However during  three  past wee
done the wrong thing. Tony may have wanted to