[jaws-uk] MapyI Compliant?

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 22:01:29 +0100

Tiddy or anyone who is still  at the wheel, I am a bit curious to know the
difference between  Oe. Outlook, Eudora  something called PMMail and
related.  I think there others.  I ask as I heard PMMail is  very popular in
America..  In an effort to help me Michael Schall suggested  last year I try
The Bat, by Ritlabs  a free trial  He said he saw a lot of it coming in.
Someone told me it was Mapyi compliant, does this mean Opera and Firefox are
as well?   A lady I know who worked from home said she used Lotus.  I am
asking as recently I think  some one on the List asked about one of these
and Tiddy  said used something I had not heard of. Does Mapyi mean it will
work with Windows? If so it would work with Jaws then? Dorothy.      Ps I
sent one of the problems on the list  to a lady I know just to show her how
hard something was, I had an Email from her which came into the Jaws Users
list in other words  on the list normally it any reply would come into my
Inbox not on the Jaws list. I fear I have not explained this well.  For a
moment I thought she had signed up  to the list., she said she just did a
reply.