[jaws-uk] Re: License for Jaws.

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 14:05:35 +0100

Sue

I only get this when I connect my Bluetooth dongle and normally shutting down
JAWS and restarting it does the trick.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk