[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws compatibility with Intel HD graphics 3000

Not sure about laptop, but I'm using intel hd graphic card on my desctop and
have no problems, at least not with jaws 12 and 13.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Robinson
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 6:27 PM
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] Jaws compatibility with Intel HD graphics 3000

Hi,
I am thinking of buying a new laptop, the SONY VIO series lookinteresting.
Has anyone on the list any experience of their compatibility with JAWS (13).
They use the Intel HD 3000 graphics chipset and I have a vague feeling that
I saw something about Intel HD graphics on this list a little while ago.

Any views?

Thanks

Gary