[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws with radio downloader

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 22:32:49 -0000

Have you tried using  shortcut keys? I posted a while ago a list of them...
Basically alt f, s and d to switch between pages. Alt u to
subscribe/unsubscribe, alt w to download and alt c to clean up. I found
those hotkeys by simply trying them. A hint, a hotkey may vary based on the
page the focus is on. E.g. alt c is clean up on the downloads page while it
is current episodes on the subscriptions page. As well, make use of the tab
button and the left and right arrows to jump to the controls and to move
between them on the application pages.

HTH,
Amro