[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS short cuts for Skype

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:51:46 +0100

And just to add to what Phil said, go to tools/options/hotkeys in Skype and enable keyboard shortcuts. If you tap once after that you'll get a list of the keyboard shortcuts and what they do. You can change the hotkeys from there too if you wish.

HTH,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>