[jaws-uk] Re: Help with website please?

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:17:00 +0100

    I would caution against having a website reviewed for just one
technology, even more so for one specific make of that technology. Taking
this approach can all too easily cause websites to be built for specific
user groups and problems for other users are all too easily built in. A
comprehensive accessibility review may be a much more helpful
recommendation.

Léonie.

  _____