[jaws-uk] Re: Help with website please?

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:16:51 +0100

Hi, Tom,

Well, I've tried again and this time when I brought up the links list I left it
for quite some time and then Jaws spoke. Maybe I was rushing it?

Still didn't get much from it though because when I entered on a link (even
though I didn't know what the link was), I got the dreaded "page could not be
found" message.

All goes to prove I was in too much of a hurry and the website isn't all that
good anyway!

Best wishes,

Joan.