[jaws-uk] Re: Halifax Bank Websight using jaws

  • From: "Rashmi Shah" <RASHMI.SHAH.TAGGART@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 13:42:01 +0100

MessageHi Jamie, Terry and Keith

Thank you for your help.  I did managed to access using your suggestion.  By
the way, it is to do with personal account, however, users experience problem
accessing the business account, please get in touch with clare lewis at Halifax
with problem any good or bed comments regarding the websight, as she like to
know if there can be made any improvements.

Rashmi