[jaws-uk] Re: Halifax Bank Websight using jaws

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:34:56 +0100

Rashmi,

Are you talking about a personal bank account or a business bank account?  I
ask because I also don't find any difficulty in using the personal banking
website but find several difficulties with the business banking website.

Regarding the use of the combo boxes, after you press enter to turn on forms
mode, are you then using Alt+Down Arrow to get the list of accounts?
Normally you need to do this.

Hope this helps.

Jamie