[jaws-uk] Graham Page Phil or anyone around.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:07:52 +0100

Please Graham can you tell me which 3 lists you have seen this problem
wandering around?  Until recently very recently I have only been on the Jaws
list so  if I am  appearing  elsewhere  it would be interesting to know.
Secondly I spent hours on phone to my ISP who says my accounts are
"corrupted"  he wanted to destroy them both and "re-create"  However I am
alone and there is no chance of sighted help in near future. I am coping
with  Microsoft who keeps  telling me about  Compiling logging reports  it
said A serious Error has  occurred  Do not send! It then said again it wants
information  sent and rattled off a number of Graphic  Numbers. I put on my
tape recorder to  try and  get the  Graphic numbers. There were several
Graphic numbers. Regarding receiving Emails on both  Desktop and laptop  I
can only say this. Until recently I received on both identical Emails and
only  very very rarely did the odd 1 Email maybe appear on 1 and not the
other. From what you say then was I just lucky before. I have not put on the
laptop as yet today.  Late  last night I crept back put it on and  on that
computer  Kurzweils loads first  However the laptop said  before anything at
all " do not send" I thought the best thing to do is to turn it off . Unless
I know what Microsoft wants and unless I can really understand what  a man
called Usman Technical Support for Freeserve meant by " both accounts are
corrupted! I do not want to  do anything  as yet. Corrupted is a word I have
heard rather a lot of since I had  a computer.  It could be a word that is
just a word that covers  everything and Nothing!  However if I am appearing
on  lists I have not joined  please for Pity's sake tell me where Dorothy
should be 2 only  seen over the weekend  it was the Anniversary of  one year
on Jaws list look and read  then Dorothy
and 1  very recently and the  other as you may  have  read