[jaws-uk] For sale with updated price. Humanware Brailliant 40 refreshable braille display. brand new. Rhyl. North Wales. UK

  • From: "Lewis E. J. Brock." <lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:32:26 +0000

Hi all

If anyone's looking for a brand new braille display which will last a lifetime,
I have one for sale.

It's a brand new, still in it's box Humanware Brailliant 40. 40 cell
refreshable braille display.

it was purchased for me as a gift to assist me in braille music transcription
but sadly the main software for the mac is not blind friendly by any means. so
it's never been used. stayed in it's box other than 1 charge of the battery.

Info:

Braille cells: 40
Buttons: 2 sets of 3 function and navigation buttons + 40 cell keys above
braille cells.
Connectivity: USB, serial (via adaptor) and bluetooth.
Charging capabilities: Via USB  connected to computer or AC power.
Audible alerts for power on, off, connection to computer, etc.
Small and light weight and sits happily with any laptop.

Contents:

Brailliant 40 display,
USB data cable,
serial to jack adaptor cable for serial interface,
UK power supply with international fittings which can be interchanged on the
power supply,
Driver and software CD  for installation of braille display on a windows  based
computer,
Braille and print manuals included.
In original packaging.

This braille display will work with any screen reader either mac or windows
based. yep that's right. You can run this on jaws, hal, supernova, window eyes,
zoomtext and other windows screen readers as well as on the macintosh via OS X
10.5 or above with Voiceover running.

This is one of the best ever braille displays going, sharp and clear cell
readout.

I am asking £1800 for this display.

I am based in Rhyl in North Wales.

Payment via cheque or cash if willing to collect.

Shipping within the UK only at extra cost with insurance to be added onto price
of display. shouldn't be that much.

I would like to sell this relatively quickly  as I need to buy a new studio
synthesizer for touring work.

Cheers.

Lewis.

Email: lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx
phone: 01745 337035 / 07936 877500 on road.=