[jaws-uk] Re: Folder Nightmare!

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:18:37 +0200

Barbara,

unchecking the certify checkbox in the email scanner properties under control
center in the avg free edition antivirus software, will only remove this
attachment and you are absolutely safe and your avg will scan your ingoing and
outgoing emails.
I clear the checkbox for outgoing emails too and I scan only the incoming
emails.
I hope it is clear.
Let me know if you need more help.

Moti