[jaws-uk] Filter keys

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:41:39 -0000

 Hallo,
Can anyone explain, I was making a new folder in O.E  and thinking of  what
I wanted to name it. I kept the insert key pressed for too long and
triggered something Filter keys and the Tower began ticking like a time
bomb,  once I triggered Stickey keys keys and had a job getting out of  that
one,  I have somehow manages to get rid of it and type normally. It must be
triggered simply by holding one key for too long. Can anyone tell me,  how
this filter would help anyone. I was lucky to get rid of it,but in case it
happens again. Can someone explain  who on earth would need the filter keys.
Thanks

Dorothy