[jaws-uk] Re: FS Reader

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:40:29 +0100

Hi Iain and everyone,

Not exactly sure why this should make a difference but I've been messing
around with the Voice Options and, when I selected a different voice
profile, the problem resolved itself.  Even if I now set it back to the
Eloquence, it stays working OK.

When I first tried it, I hadn't installed the RealSpeak voices.  I then
installed the voices, changed the voice profile for FS Reader and everything
started working.  As I say, now, if I change it back, it works fine with
Eloquence!!

Most odd but glad it seems to have resolved itself.

Jamie

*****Help support blinded ex-servicemen and women by visiting my Just Giving
page at:
http://www.justgiving.com/Jamie-Cuthbertson/