[jaws-uk] Re: Epson stylus

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 23:15:52 +0100

Hi Jane,

Don't run yourself down.  I know fully sighted people who
have difficulty getting to grips with OCR software like Text
Bridge.  (My wife is one!)

Oh yes, and talking of ladies, Francis who asked the initial
question is a guy, and indeed quite a talented musician.  He
just writes with a high pitched voice. (smile)

All the best,

George.