[jaws-uk] Drivers interceptors and lost folders update

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:39:34 +0100

Hi List,
Well first of all the missing Sent items list was found by Jade, since she knew the amount of Emails in 1 folder shouldn't exceed 2000 she had put them into Jaws Specific folder on laptop in which the list comes into directly, and the only place I had not looked Next Patches and Drivers, we spent over 2 to 3 hours trying the Patch on a Cd sent by Support for Lunar, it did not work it bluescreened! support wanted proof the problem was their driver and not Jaws, I persisted the Viglen Engineer last year ran a Diags test and on his work sheet said "software problem with Lunar" next Jaws had to be turned off completely, I gave Jade hands free phone and I listened in another room seems in Worcester their internal system is down so no emails could be sent or received at all! So to cut to chase George what happened is this 1 NVIDIA driver after another was tried until Bingo!! we found that worked and Jaws works with it we changed the Resolution on the Screen, not Jaws I know that is correct. Now this whole operation had to be done with Jaws off and a sighted young lass like Jade following instructions she could see as for me? I never want to hear the words DCm Interceptors ever again Dorothy

Ps and Brian Lingard if you read this I lubricated the young ladies hand generously I am grateful to her

PPs Bet Andrew Hodgson will be flabbergasted we found a Driver that worked Last year we had 10 thrown at a totally blind visitor who I had not seen for years and were left with No sound no anything but he being talked through a system restore