[jaws-uk] Re: Cables cut throug

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:04:33 -0000

update on cables, I have contacted the company whose name is InstalCom, on a 0845 number who work on this job for global crossings, seems before anything can be done the company who put down the tarmac over the severed cables have to come back dig up road, this may take up to 3 days. As It has affected residents not business practises, but were it to have happened to some of you who work from home, you would be suffering losses. Opposite me are 2 practising Osteopaths and i know they would pretty angry if it happened to them, I have been told by InstalCom they will update me and I can phone friend on her mobile. However on the subject of compensation well if any of you have been lucky in such a spot Congratulations

Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>