[jaws-uk] Belarc advisor.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 18:43:39 -0000

Hi  List
 I have forgotten where to get this useful small  from, it was on my laptop
prior to have  all cleaned off. Can anyone give me a direct link please?
Incidentally mixing topics, my desktop OE, just did its compacting feature, and
Yes, a complete back is in the Recycle Bin, George told us this was MS  safety
feature in case of a power cut during the process What a pity it cannot
anticipate a power Surge such as that that ruined David W Woods computer
recently, wonder if the Guilford Power  Company coughed up

Thanks Dorothy.

programme