[jaws-uk] Re: Belarc advisor.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 11:19:05 -0000

Hallo David, I think Brian Lingard may be able to answer this, he took it to a shop since he wants to update his old laptop. he thinks it is most useful. Ottawa is 5 hours behind of course, I can send your Post off list, he is often very tired after long sessions on that kidney machine which he has at night. Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>