[jaws-uk] Re: BT Yahoo signing in with Jaws 7

  • From: "Carlos Vallejo" <carlos.vallejo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 22:12:59 -0000

Hi Wendy
A couple of months ago I changed my PC and had to start with Yahoo from
scratch. at the time there was an address one could write to a techie
directly but they have taken it away.
I had a look and the way to find a form to send questions is via the HELP
link in the bottom of the first page, then finding the link PRIVACY. If
you're using Jaws 7 it is relatively easy to find the fields you have to
fill in. I'm pasting below the text contained in the form to give you some
idea of what it looks like.
I'm sorry I cannot be more precise.
Carlos.
>> This form is intended for you to ask questions, give suggestions or make
>> complaints
related to the Yahoo! Privacy Policy. To ensure the quickest response time,
please
do not use this form to report abuse or to ask for general help with any
Yahoo! service.
For that kind of help follow one of these links:
List of 6 items
. for help with
passwords and signing in
. for help with
deleting your account
. for help with
Yahoo! Auctions
. for help with
Yahoo! Mail
. for help with removing a
Yahoo! People Search
listing
. for help with
general questions or another Yahoo! property
list end

Table with 2 columns and 23 rows
1. What is your name?

Name:
Your Google Toolbar can fill this in for you. Select AutoFill

2. What is your email address?

Please indicate the email address to which you would like a response to be
sent.
Your Email address:
Your Google Toolbar can fill this in for you. Select AutoFill

For example: example_email@xxxxxxxxxxx

3. What are you writing about?

Please choose the topic that most appropriately fits your message.
Subject:
  Please make a selection

4. Type your feedback here:

Please be as detailed and descriptive as possible.

5. Send the form to us:

Send
Reset
table end <<