[jaws-uk] Re: BBC Employees

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:30:01 -0000

Hi I wonder if the BBC working lunch programme can help you I have mislaid
their  Email address, they used to be very good on the Technology side. it
is worth emailing them Tracy Hobbs is the Producer. I am sure you have tried
In Touch and RNIB  and a good idea is Abilitynet, you could try robin
Christopherson, he may have an idea he did carry out surveys for the BBC of
Websites and their  ease of of use for Vips. . O f course the  Drc route is
always there but under a new name,  however  do not wish to appear Cynical,
but they have no money, Ok the Conciliation arm that went bust in October
the year before last has been replaced but whwhich of any of you expect the
DRC Concilliation arm to have gone into Receivership anyway? I fear I may
have depressed rather than helped you Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johny Cassidy" <johnycassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>