[jaws-uk] Re: Attachments

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:08:38 -0000

David,

I'm using Outlook here at work, not OE, but from memory on the home pc,
I think if you go to tools and options, maybe under the security tab
there is reference saying something like do not allow attachments to be
opened that might be potentially harmful.... or something like that.
uncheck the box.

Make sure you've got AVG e mail scanner and/or similar protection
installed though.

hth, Robin