[jaws-uk] Administrator and draft prob Maggie

  • From: "Dorothy" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:02:01 +0100

    Thanks for that I will  send to Tony and Andrew. Tony Berry will have to
take  he says the computer  back home to sort out the Administrator  business.
the  little business I spoke  yesterday said the Engineer in fact both of them
did no favour setting it up like  that.  I also found going into  my computer
on the desktop where I am now typing  using Jaws in Demo  until the Upgrade
turns up that after Jaws 4.51 which have it says JFw 7. Now the first Engineer
by mistake picked up a Demo of JFW 7 I said after he put it in  please  take it
out and  use Jaws 4.51 with 119 on it he did this,  I told the second Engineer
to check that no trace of the Demo of 7 was hanging around, he said none was
but why  then is it mentioned immediately after JFW 4.51 says sub menu after
both. I know Tony Berry would never when I asked him to put on the Jaws seven
Demo do it as he said it isn't that easy to get rid of it and you have got
enough problems  without adding to them.  I suppose best wait now until the
Jaws upgrade arrives. I have just had the  invoice  from TandT this morning and
it has gone  through so it maybe here  soon  they said ten days delivery and
then days by today. thanks for help I am still going to find out more about
Belkins boxes when my electrician turns up Chris I fear I lost your
instructions when my hardrivefailed on how to do a full system scan using the
AVG I have Norton on here butonthe laptop AVG it the Toshieba ismoving so
slowly  like a slug of late. The fan of the laptop takes JAWs breath  away and
I find I just stop typing as no speed itin it. Ihave it pluggedin of courseand
the  Sigman to the wirless Epic router is strong. so why this slow sludgy
movenent. Not alot on laptop. dorothy  sorrry again Ihave  put too many
questions int one Email My Email address is you want to spare the  others is
User @ Dcig16.freeserve.co.Uk. I was  so  ignorant that  when freeserve said
your user no is. I thought I had to
call myself User!!  Well it was all tome. later I was told you can put whatever
you like before the commercial @ . .