[jaws-uk] Re: Access not being read

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 18:40:25 +0100

Hi Tom,

Don't use it very often but mine does now appear to be not speaking the
cells as you tab across the items.  I previously had a problem with Access
2000 with it not speaking the column headings and it certainly isn't
speaking what I would expect it to speak in Access 2003.

Can't suggest a solution though, sorry.

Jamie