[jaws-uk] 7.1 not reading all links on page

  • From: "Pete" <noizypete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:50:35 +0100

Hi folks,
Today I was introducing a website to a friend who is using JFW 7.1, and when
she opened the page it only showed up 2 links and she could not find the link
to play the audio stream. Fortunately she still has 7.0 so she switched to it
and found that all the links showed, and I did the reverse, changing to 7.1 and
hey presto, only 2 links were visible. How can we get 7.1 to display all links
on a page? I am including the URL in case anyone would like to take a look,
it's a great place for listening to old pop music ...

http://www.oldiesproject.com

Regards,

Pete H.

http://www.therockery.net