[j-say list] Re: sound card and headphones

  • From: "Martin, Sue W." <Sue.Martin@xxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:45:37 -0600

You're laptop's sound card should be fine.  I would suggest, though,
that you purchase a USB converter for the headset or just buy a USB
headset.  The currently shipping version of J-Say needs to run with JAWS
version 8.0.1177.  J-Say for JAWS 9 is just over the horizon but not
here yet.

Glad you're considering J-Say.  It works great and it's really fun to
use.

Sue W. Martin
Management Analyst, 508 Compliance
Health Data and Informatics, (HDI)