[j-say list] Re: mic status sounds and less greater

  • From: Lori Russell <goldenbc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 00:53:35 -0700

We had imported his profile from before (when it worked). What Dragon options would affect this feature?

Lori Russell
Golden BC

On 21/02/2013 6:02 PM, Ed. Rosenthal wrote:
Lori- unless I'm mistaken enabling JSay sounds is not related to whether you
hear the .wav files play when the mic status changes. I'm assuming you have
your Dragon options set appropriately and the user is using the microphone
on and microphone off commands to change the status by voice. Since you've
done the repair, you may want to try creating a new user profile and see if
this restores the .wav file functions with the mic.
Hope you've had a good day...ed.