[j-say list] Re: jsay with JAWS and Dragon compared to using Window Eyes with Dragon and no bridge?

  • From: "Harry Brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:36:54 -0500

Hi Lori,
What a wonderful, wonderful post!
I just say to you, on his behalf, if he hasn't said it already, which he
probably did, but Lori, thank you so much for helping him! I mean, to help
someone paralyzed, and on a ventilator, to do what he is doing on his computer,
what can I say, but thank you! You have given him probably, a reason to live,
and a life to enjoy!
God bless you, Lori,
Harry