[j-say list] Re: Train E-Mail issue

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <Terry.Clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 12:25:18 -0000

Mark.
This problem is almost certainly either a setup or processor related
issue.
The processor you are using is below the recommended Dragon and J-Say
specification and all tests carried out relating to J-Say technology and
associated commands are carried out using the recommended
specifications.
The command you refer to is a time sensitive command and we need to make
timing assumptions in this regard.
So my suggestions would be:
1.      Ensure your users system is configured in complete accordance
with the manual.
2.      Try installing the system on a machine with the correct
processor, P4 minimum.

I hope this helps.

Terry Clasper.
T&T Consultancy Ltd
Suite 5 Imex Technology Park
Trentham
Stoke-On-trent
ST4 8LJ
**************************************
confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

Registered in England No. 4098268

tel: ( low-call in the uK)) 08452 30-30-15
tel: (outside the UK) 44-1782-644141
Fax: 01782-646142

E-Mail: terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx