[j-say list] Re: New command request [was Few Issues)

  • From: Andrew Muirhead <Andrew@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:57:11 -0700

Hi Brian,
there is the command "Configuration Manager".  I just tested.

This e-mail was generated and revised using Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

Thank you,

Andrew Muirhead
Phone: 916-966-8313
Fax: 916-244-0582
EXAQ, Inc.

From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25/03/2008 8:37 am

Hi Harris

In respect of the "new line" being indicated:
1. Launch Microsoft Word 2007.
2. Press Insert+6 for Configuration Manager.
3. Press ALT+S for Set Options, then T for Text Processing.
4. Press Shift+Tab repeatedly and you will note there are a number of
Check Boxes related to whether the term "new line" is announced.
Uncheck these, then press Enter, followed by Control+S to save the file.
Does that solve the problem for you?

Have you tried training the "Confirm That" command?  If that does not
work, go into the command browser, select Script, select Dragon
NaturallySpeaking Spell, select Confirm That and delete it.  Does that
make a difference?