[j-say list] JSay Training Class- feedback requested

  • From: "Ed. Rosenthal" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:04:37 -0700

I've had the chance to speak with a number of our J-Say Pro professional
colleagues recently, we have expressed an interest in attending a formal
training class for 'certification" as a J-Say Pro trainer.  I'd welcome the
opportunity to put this together (again) for those that are interested, and
I wanted to solicit feedback to see if there was enough interest to have
this class held in our Lynnwood, Washington corporate offices somewhere near
the end of summer (probably late August).

The class structure would be 2.5 days. and there is both a high quality
hotel(s) - with restaurant in the hotel - and quite a number of
"entertainments" nearby (which includes one of the bigger shopping malls in
the Pacific Northwest).  The Seattle Tacoma international Airport is about
20 min. away, and transportation is available through a number of commercial
services.  If we put the class together I will be able to provide
transportation from the hotel to the corporate Office and back each day.

This would be a fee-based class, but we will put together a high-quality
program with the right type of information to help you help others moving
forward.  So, please let me know if you have an interest by contacting me
at: edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx -ed.

PS - should you send me e-mail I will absolutely reply, so if you don't hear
from me it means it didn't find my inbox.

Yours sincerely,

Edward S. Rosenthal

President and CEO

Next Generation Technologies, Inc. (NGT, Inc.)

20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101

Lynnwood, Wa.  98036

425-744-1100  ext.15

Fax: 425-778-5547