[j-say list] Re: JSay Training Class- feedback requested

Can I remotely participate?
Hina.

From: j-say-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:j-say-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ed. Rosenthal
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 10:05 AM
To: j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [j-say list] JSay Training Class- feedback requested

I've had the chance to speak with a number of our J-Say Pro professional
colleagues recently, we have expressed an interest in attending a formal
training class for 'certification" as a J-Say Pro trainer.  I'd welcome the
opportunity to put this together (again) for those that are interested, and I
wanted to solicit feedback to see if there was enough interest to have this
class held in our Lynnwood, Washington corporate offices somewhere near the end
of summer (probably late August).

The class structure would be 2.5 days... and there is both a high quality
hotel(s) - with restaurant in the hotel - and quite a number of
"entertainments" nearby (which includes one of the bigger shopping malls in the
Pacific Northwest).  The Seattle Tacoma international Airport is about 20 min.
away, and transportation is available through a number of commercial services.
If we put the class together I will be able to provide transportation from the
hotel to the corporate Office and back each day.

This would be a fee-based class, but we will put together a high-quality
program with the right type of information to help you help others moving
forward.  So, please let me know if you have an interest by contacting me at:
edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx> -ed.

PS - should you send me e-mail I will absolutely reply, so if you don't hear
from me it means it didn't find my inbox.

Yours sincerely,

Edward S. Rosenthal
President and CEO
Next Generation Technologies, Inc. (NGT, Inc.)
20006 Cedar Valley Rd. #101
Lynnwood, Wa.  98036
425-744-1100  ext.15
Fax: 425-778-5547
EM: edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:edward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Skype: ed.rosenthal7

[cid:[email protected]]

***

NOTE:  Our Domain Name has changed from rockfordcenter.org to
centerforsighthearing.org.  Please make any necessary changes to your contact
list to reflect this change in our email addresses.  Thank You

***

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute, copy or alter this email.  Please notify the sender immediately via
email if you have received this email by mistake, then delete this email from
your system.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
author and do not represent those of the Center for Sight & Hearing.  The
Center does not accept liability for the content in this email or for the
results of actions taken based on the information provided unless that
information is confirmed in writing.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted through email.  The recipient
should verify this email and any attachments for viruses.  Although precautions
have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, the Center
does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arises from the use
of this email or attachments.

JPEG image