[j-say list] Re: J-Say 5.02 installation

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 17:04:16 +0530

Hello Kristyn,

I do not have J-say on this computer. However, you do need to use Jaws
build 1177 for the latest version of j-say. If memory serves, yyou can
get it from the j-say page of the t&t website.

As for reinstalling dns, I dounbt that is going to help the situation.
You are having some kind of jaws installation issue. Also, if you do
need to use the upgrade, I suspect you only need to use the upgrade
disks at the time of installation. You do not need to install the
upgrades on your computer. Just run the upgrade installers and dns
will ask you for a qualifying cd.

I presume you are the administrator on your computer?
Pranav

On 5/20/07, Sue Martin <smartin27@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Krystin,

Did installing the authorization solve your problem?