[j-say list] For Sandy, problem with the Copy Email Address command

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <j-say@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:00:01 -0000

Hi Sandy

Yesterday evening we were working on the problem you are experiencing
with the Copy Email Address command. One of our beta testers was able to
confirm to us that the feature does work correctly using J-Say 7.

So I just wanted to clarify please whether in fact the message you are
trying to copy the address from is in fact a plain text message in
Outlook 2003?

I did think we may need to correct a problem with that version of the
software, but if our tester confirms it is working then we need to look
elsewhere for a solution.

Thank you.

Brian Hartgen
Product Development Manager
Freedom Scientific approved script writer
Dolphin Computer Access approved script writer

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Advantage House
Trentham Business Quarter
Bellringer Road
Trentham
Stoke-On-Trent
ST4 8GB

Tel:  01782 644141

Fax: 01782 645135

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268