[iyoume] Re: New Announcements (Needed Response)

  • From: M Ong <mongmedia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:00:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Byeong Sam -

How are you?  One of the grad students in my program,
Hye Yeon Nam, is from Korea -- and she knows about
your artwork.  She participates in those online
communities and discussion about art and technology.
Someday, I'm sure I will introduce you to her and her
artwork too.

Anyway, yes, I am going to be giving you an update by
the end of this week.  I will be printing the images I
showed you in a large format -- I'm going to visit
their print facilities this week.

When is a good time for you to chat?

Thanks!!
Monica