[iyoume] New Announcements (Needed Response)

  • From: bjeon@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyoume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 19:31:13 -0500

Hi all,

Time is so fast. We are already at the beginning of the fall.
How are you? I hope everything in you is great.

There are some announcements about our show. Please read the following contents
carefully, and then give me an email soon.

1. How is your project going? Please give me a short response with your current
situation in terms of building your piece. You can discuss with me any time, if
you want.

2. One of the card designers of Gallery 2 is designing our postcard now, and I
expect we will print it out at the end of September or beginning of October.
Before printing it out, I will send you the image file, too.

3. I am attaching the links of the sample of the insurance form you need to
fill out to protect your work from any dangers during the show.
http://www.bsjeon.net/iyoume/documents/Contract-1.jpg
http://www.bsjeon.net/iyoume/documents/Contract-2.jpg
I will also send you the original copy of the contract by mail this Monday.
Fill out the original copy, then return it to:
<<<< Byeong Sam Jeon
<<<< 575 W. Madison St., #1611, Chicago, IL, 60661.
If you have any questions about filling out the form, please contact Todd who
is the managing director of Gallery 2. (Tel: 312.563.5167   /
tcashbaugh@xxxxxxxxx)
The sooner return of the contract, the better to Todd and me. It will extremely
be helpful to me in many ways.

4. Michael! Are you developing the newer version of your drawing machine? I am
look forward to hearing you soon.

5. Kiyoun! I would like to discuss about your piece more deeply. If you prefer
private discussion in Korean, you can definitely use my Korean Email, too.
Please send me an email very soon.

6. If you are out of Chicago, your work should be Gallery 2 by October 29th,
2004. Please contact me to discuss about this issue again.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me email or call me any
time.

Best,
Byeong Sam Jeon