[iyonix-support] Re: Widescreen monitors

  • From: Mike Batten <mikebatten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:58:05 +0100

snip

> I know some projectors will accept higher resolutions than they output but I
> have never heard of this with LCD TFT panels!
> Can anyone quote me a model that does?
>
> Chris Evans

My new monitor is an Iiyama Prolite B2403WS. The native resoloution is
1920 x 1200. See Iiyama web site for specs. Thanks to Bernard and
everyone who replied I now have a working mdf to support the max
screen resoloution and most others.

It's nice beind able to view 2 documents side by side and the monitor
has a HDMI connection for use with Sky HD or the PS3. It also makes
quite a nice TV using Simon Wilsons PCITV.

Regards,

Mike Batten