[iyonix-support] Re: No display from Iyonix Panther

  • From: Iyonix PC Owner <iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 11:32:59 +0200

On Sun, 12 Jul 2009, allan.dawes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks Allan for your advice.

I would try the Monitor connected directly to the Iyonix.

Done that. No cure yet.
Next I have removed the graphics card from the Iyo, cleaned it and
put it back in place.

Connected to my second monitor the Iyo now works OK.

I have found Belkin KVM's to be unreliable, as I've had 2 fail within a matter of minutes.

I have had mine since 2004 and it has always worked OK for me.

This is down to under rated caps being used by Belkin, and it cooks. Note that the old Belkin KVM's (slab shaped)

Being a foreigner, I do not understand "slab shaped", sorry.

were OK, and didn't fail in this manor.

Next I will try the Iyo back in it's place under the table and connected
to the original cables.

Btw. Your BlackBerry: Is it ARM powered ?

Regards,
Rainer
--
Rainer Schubert                       mailto:iyonix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx