[iyonix-support] Re: Nettle fails with SWI: &4848E not known

  • From: rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:39:36 +0100

In message <fb06c2994e.druck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "David J. Ruck" <druck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 23 Dec 2006 rickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Nettle is failing somewhere in !RunImage with an error.
>>
>> Reporter says:-
>>  Error  : &000001E6
>>  Message: SWI &4848E not known
>>
>> It is not shown in the numeric list of SWIs in the (Select) PRM.
>> Can anyone help?
>
> ZapRedraw. Fetch ZapFonts from http://zap.tartarus.org/download
>
> comp.sys.acorn.apps for general software enquires in future please.

I posted here for two reasons.

Firstly !Nettle was only failing on the Iyonix, ie worked ok out of
the box on A9.

Secondly there was an inconclusive and somewhat bad tempered exchange
about !Nettle and the Iyonix last year on csa.apps and I thought there
might be some Iyonix specific reasons why it wasn't working.

John

--
John Rickman - writing from A9home machine
http://rickman.orpheusweb.co.uk