[iyonix-support] Re: MusicMan and modules

  • From: Eddie Lord <riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 05:22:10 +0100

In message <638058ee4e.Ian@i/dunn2.ntlworld.com>
          Dr Ian A Dunn <i.dunn2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote thus:

> ay up

> having forgotten how to play MP3s [ resolved :-) ] I wondered if it
> was MusicMan I wanted and on trying to load it , it complains I do not
> have the textgadget module .

> In RiscPC I find this lives as part of toolbox and seems to reside in
> the 310 directory but doesn't seem to be there in the Iyonix .

> Having looked for this I find a release of ToolBox 4th Sep 2003 which
> havin downloaded I could run and I guess this would install what I am
> missing . The question is should I do this and if I do will horrible
> things befall me ?

My copy of textgadget is 0.49 (6 Jul 03).

I seem to remember using the toolbox installer here:
http://www.jettons.co.uk/appbasic/downloads/
Also check here:
http://support.riscos.com/Support/Updates/index.htm

Seems to work for me. No doubt others will be along to give more
detail...
--
Best Regards
Eddie