[iyonix-support] Re: Lost SCSIFS Icons

  • From: Ian Hamilton <Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Iyonix Support <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 06:43:42 +0100

In article <4f88c8d4f4p.m.woodbine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Woodbine

> After starting up my Iyonix I have no Icons appearing when I plug in my
> memory sticks or card readers. USBInfo can see the devices though.

> When I *RMreinit SCSIFS I get a message SCSIFS not found. It is however
> in the Boot.PreDesk.SoftSCSI directory.

*RMReinit is for modules in ROM, these are soft-loaded from Predesk.

> Has anyone any idea what can have gone wrong?

If '*Help SCSIFS' shows nothing then you have a boot sequence error. If
it's there then you may have hidden the devices.

Ian

--
Ian Hamilton (RISC PC RO4)  http://www.hamiltoni.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/
             (Iyonix  RO5)  Programs compatible with RISC OS 3/4/5