[iyonix-support] Re: Joining the list (HowTo)

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 21:02:39 +0000

Hi

see below

John Ballance C.Eng MIET - jwb@xxxxxxxxxx - 07976 295923

John says: Shrink bills up to 30% or more? -> Have you looked here?

Too Much Month at the End of the Money? Look at this!

Steve Fryatt wrote:
On 3 Feb, John Ballance wrote in message
    <4B69D284.5020904@xxxxxxxxxx>:

The list currently has a closed subscription. That means that whilst you
can request a subscription to the list, joining is not automatic.

 From the beginning it has been: To join this list please  register your
IyonixPC at http://www.iyonix.com/myiyonix - this will (with manual
intervention here) cause you to be subscribed.

That's what I had thought.

However, as I noted, this route had supposedly been tried -- either with no
response, or resulting in an error from the server.

Note that I don't know excatly /what/ was tried, of course...

Additionally you could subscribe as normal for a list but in that case an
email to jwb@xxxxxxxxxx or Chris Evans - chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - would be
appreciated. The group is for iyonix users, so the email should 'justfy'
joining the group.

(Chris has agreed to help manage the group as I am frequently not
available)

Hope this helps

It should do -- thanks.

Are the email addesses for yourself and/or Chris for public consumption in
this context?  If so, I'll pass this lot back to the Archive list -- there
seem to be a few Iyonix users regularly posting for help there because they
have failed to get on to this list for whatever reason.

jwb@xxxxxxxxxx is OK

presumably Chris.. be worth checking with him

Real issue is.. un solicited subs requests are usually ignored.. subs requests that are backed up by an email to me (or presumably Chris) demonstrating the 'right' (?) to be in the iyonix support list are let through.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4832 (20100203) __________

http://www.eset.com