[iyonix-support] Re: Joining this List

  • From: John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 21:06:57 +0000

hi

see below in text

John Ballance C.Eng MIET - jwb@xxxxxxxxxx - 07976 295923

John says: Shrink bills up to 30% or more? -> Have you looked here?

Too Much Month at the End of the Money? Look at this!

Tim Hill wrote:
In article <4B69D334.3020400@xxxxxxxxxx>, John Ballance <jwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

hi

as I can see where 'your subs request' is from I have let it through..
an email here or to Chris Evans to 'justify' would usually be required
if the subscriber isn't 'known'

Thanks for the clarification, John. Does it say it's a closed list
somewhere?

yes.. (somewhere)
I have now unsubscribed that address as it was just a feeler.

and it got through because I was made aware it was you..
While we're at it,
//www.freelists.org/list/iyonix-support
says the list is moderated so I don't quite understand why some posters
were berating others for daring to post.

the group is set to be moderated.. primarily so that we can weed out those who really aren't in it for everyone's good, e.g. spammers etc. (hides!)  typically first couple of posts or so are checked, then flags set for unmoderated.

(previous support group server could be set to moderate only first 2 posts.. that way 'trolls' could be caught before much damage could be done.)

helpful?

JB

<runs away and hides>

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4832 (20100203) __________