[iyonix-support] Re: It's very quiet, isn't it?

  • From: David Pitt <pittdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 06:57:02 GMT

In message <4f7bf3782cmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  John <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>There seems to have been an awful lot of silence from Castle recently.
>
><wishful thinking>
>Is it because they are working on something wonderful to astound us all?
>Revised motherboard with new giga-chip, video capability et al?
></wishful thinking>
>
>It does seem unnaturally quiet though.

I have been thinking something rather similar. It is not just Castle, it
seems quiet everywhere, traffic on RISC OS mailing lists and newsgroups
is very low.

There is one question skulking around in the background. If my Iyonix
had to be replaced what would I replace it with. Buying another Iyonix
now is hardly progress.

It is quiet.
--
David Pitt

Using a Castle Iyonix running RISC OS 5.