[iyonix-support] Re: Help with Display

  • From: "gphousley" <gordon.housley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:10:46 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Hamilton" <Ian_Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 4:20 PM
Subject: [iyonix-support] Re: Help with Display

In article <000701c75a82$70d4c8b0$7b7ba8c0@homepc>, gphousley
<gordon.housley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
With Thanks to those who have already attempted to help with my
problems with my Iyonix starting up in low definition. The advice has
been to look to see if something in predesk is blocking the proper
mdf.

[Snip]

Do I look in predesk itself or in the surrounding folders?

!Boot.Choices.Boot.Predesk

What should I leave there to avoid getting into even more trouble?
Would it be best to get back to the original settings and if so how?

I sent you the default monitor settings by email. Assuming that this was
applied then any problem should be in one of the files or directories
prior to !Boot.Choices.Boot.Predesk.Configure.

Ian

--
Hi Ian ,
Sorry, I am sure that you sent it but I haven't received that email and I have been looking out for it. You assume too much knowledge from me when you say prior to. How do I tell what comes before what? Gordon